Sunday, March 1, 2009

Continuation..

Well I was thinking of all the good things I miss as a child:

- do you remember the original playschool with like angela and phil and colin? Omgsh they were the best. They totally shit on all the other hosts of playschool that ever lived.

- remember the original power rangers? They were the best crimefighters ever. The red, green and the white ones were my faves. So yeah they comprised of the red, green, yellow, blue and pink rangers and the robot when they fused together i reckon was totally epic. Screw modern technology ! The computer effects for the bad guys were awesome. :)

- what about naptime in pre-school? Haha if only they had that in high school man ! We would bring our bed sheets and pillow cover and everyday after lunchtime we would take out a small mattress and cover it with the sheet. We would sleep for an hour and then wake up to a warm glass of milk. Haha and the competitions between my friend on who could make the biggest tower with the wooden blocks. Love it! :D

- only the best childrens programs ever! Babar, soupe opera, archibald, postman pat. Haha I remember slamming the door and run as fast and I would run to the tv and watch from 4:30 to 6:00 these shows with cut apples. Obviously I wouldn't finish all the apples, so by 6pm they're all brown and soggy. Haha

- what about crazybones and tazos ? Holy moly I had a tonne of them. Parents probly wasted like 50 dollars on me just to buy a packet of chips only for the task. Haha as for crazybones, I still have like 20 somewhere in my room. I have a whole collection on looney tunes tazos from like the mid 90's. I shall sell them later and be a millionaire. Buahaha. :)

- the period where you could wear overalls and actually look cool in them. Yes I was into those multicoloured, stripey overalls that went upto your stomach. Haha and I had a Thomas the tank engine and babar suspenders that Id wear to parties. :)

- sesame street ! Omg I loved them. I used to play every single night: sesame street words. Haha and zoe would help with rhyming skills and guy smiley with phonetics. LOL loved it with a passion

Ooh my, how times has changed. I missed those days. Don't you ?

Takecare!
- Adrian

2 comments:

  1. I collected tazo's too! Except, I didn't get it from my OWN chip packets, if you catch my drift ;)

    Sleeping in playschool was the best! I still have the teddy I slept with! :D

    And and and, omg Adrian in rainbow overalls! Epic! <333 Haha Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCKEN PRE SCHOOL. They put lollies in your hand if you're asleep yeah? NEVER GOT GIVEN ANY ALL THOSE WHITE KIDS, ah, well i got given cheese.. Man i got the first ep of power rangers, mighty morphin. I was negelected no tazos or chips and sesame street. I liked postman pat..

    ReplyDelete

My Music